Difference between revisions of "Youtube"
(→Known GGers in Youtube)
(→Known GGers in Youtube)
|Line 125:||Line 125:|
== [[GameJournoPros]] ==
== [[GameJournoPros]] ==
Revision as of 19:40, 19 August 2019
|Type: video sharing|
Youtube is a famous website were one can upload user content videos. 
YouTube is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California.
The service was created by three former PayPal employees—Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim—in February 2005.
Google bought the site in November 2006 for US$1.65 billion; YouTube now operates as one of Google's subsidiaries.
Role in Gamergate
It worked as information center, until few Youtubers went aGG, tried to raise personal armies, retired from GG etc.
In June 4, 2019, Carlos Maza, who is part of the Vox Media Union and made a milkshake tweet, was trying to start an adpocalypse on Youtube, due to Steven Crowder making a video that hurt his feelings.The Strikethrough producer even believes that journalism shouldn't be "fair and balanced", since it'll make it difficult for audiences to differentiate between good and bad information, which may lead to normalize extreme and even hateful political positions", it also shows that Maza was willing to destroy all of Youtube's content creators at any means as possible, just to win against Steven Crowder 
Eventually, due to Maza sending information to YouTube, they backtracked on their "It's crucial for us to allow everyone" stance. When Crowder got demonetized content creators have theories of why Carlos decided to get Steven Crowder now (and hurt YT in the process) and not earlier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7_20vFddfE
Around June 19, 2019, Memology101 discovered that this new adpocalypse and Youtube demonitizing and banning the content creators was due to the Vox Media Union merely due to YouTube being Vox's primary income source. The VMU wanted salary changes, but feels as though the issue wasn't getting enough attention as it is, so they decided to go completely scorched earth on Youtube.
In June 15, 2019, thanks to a whistleblower, who came from Pinterest, reveal that there's documents that the guys in charge of the tech social tech industry wanted Project Veritas' investigating reporting must be demonitized, banned, or suspended. 
Just Plain Removal
These are the list of content creators that were straight out removed or censored.
- Senpai XD - His account was terminated to several violations of the spam policy.
The YouTubePurge Due to VoxAdpocalypse
This is small list recording those that have been banned, demonetized, or had some of their videos deleted.  The VoxAdpocalypse caused some of these YouTube content creators to migrate for alternatives, like BitChute.
- Cultured Thug
- Xurious - Musician
- The Great Order
- Mr Allsop History
- Patrick Slattery
- The Red Elephants
- Know More News
- Andy Warski
- Deep Fat Fried Podcast
- Jesse Lee Peterson
- Tailed Feature
- Ford Fischer
- Dan Dicks
- Revenge of The Cis
- Martin Sellner
- James Allsup
- Steven Crowder
- Red Ice TV
- Avi Yemini
Videos Deleted -
These content creators had some of their videos deleted by Youtube and without their consent.
- Angelo John Gage
- American Renaissance
- Ryan Dawson
- E Michael Jones
- The Higherside Chats
- Bre Faucheux
- Owen Benjamin
- Count Dankula
- Gavin McInnes
- Black Pigeon Speaks
- Drunken Peasants
- Press For Truth
- J.F. Gariepy
- Alkmaar Regional Archive - Their whole channel was removed because Youtube deems historical World War 2 images as "hate speech."
Known GGers in Youtube
THE BEST GAMERS -
Gaming Anarchist - Channel Link
The Game Anthropologist aka blee427 - Channel Link
LordKat a.k.a. FearTheKat aka Jason Pullara - Channel Link
TheQuartering/UnsleevedMedia - Channel Link
These are the members that are part of the GameJournoPros e-mailing list.
- Youtube (Know Your Meme) - 
- Milkshake Them All (Tweet/archive) - 
- Keemstar (Tweet/archive) - 
- Brad Glasgow (Tweet) - 
- Brad Glasgow (Tweet/archive) - 
- VoxAdpocalypse Brought to You By A Violent Authoritarian (KIA) -
- Tim Pool - (Tweet/archive) - 
- Tim Pool (Tweet/archive) - 
- YT Decides to Not Censor For a Change, States That Steven Crowder's Videos Allegedly Harassing Vox's Carlos Maza Do Not Violate Their Policies (KIA) - 
- YT Decides to Not Censor for a Change (KIA/archive) - 
- Team YT Tweet (archive) - 
- Team YT (Tweet/archive) - 
- VoxAdpocalypse Memology101 (Tweet/archive) - 
- Memology101 Reveals That the VoxAdpocalypse was Done for a More Ulterior Motive to Gain Attention to the VMU (KIA) -
- Memology101 Reveals That the VoxAdpocalypse was Done for a More Ulterior Motive to Gain Attention to the VMU (KIA/archive) -
- Leaked Pintrest Documennts and Removed Veritas Vids Can Be Found in Here (KIA2/reddit) - 
- Leaked Pintrest Documennts and Removed Veritas Vids Can Be Found in Here (KIA2/reddit/archive) 
- Top Hates and Champagne Says YouTube Close His Channel For Unspecified Hate Speech (KiA/archive) - 
- Inane Champagne (Tweet/archive) - 
- WARNING: Senpai XD Main Channel Has Been Deleted (KIA) - 
- Senpai XD Main Channel Has Been Deleted (KIA/archive) - 
- Senpai XD's deleted channel - 
- InfElePo's list (Twitter) - 
- InfElePo's list (Twitter/archive) - 
- Current List of Newly Banned, Demonetized, and Deleted YTers (KIA2) - 
- Current List of Newly Banned, Demonitized, And Deleted YTers (KIA2/archive) -
- Archief Alkmaar e.o (Tweet) - 
- YT verwijdert archiefmateriaal Alkmaar wegens "haatzaaien" (NOS/archive) - 
- Archief Alkmaar e.o (Tweet/archive) - 
- YT Removes Dutch City's Official Archive's YT Channel (KIA/archive) -