Difference between revisions of "The GamerGate OP"

From GamerGate Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Added Vic Mignonga line)
(Added OP regarding UN's loli ban proposal)
Line 5: Line 5:
  
 
==ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:==
 
==ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:==
>Funimation Fires Vic Mignogna From The Morose Mononokean II Following #KickVic Campaign
+
>ResetEra Wants Catherine’s Katsura Hashino Shamed Into Censoring His Content
https://archive.fo/qoG5t
+
http://archive.is/nIqjU
 +
>U.N. PROPOSES INITIATIVE TO BAN LOLI, SHOTA, AND UNDERAGE ‘DRAWINGS AND CARTOONS’
 +
http://archive.is/pZ29k
 +
>Nick Rekieta starts a GoFundMe for Vic Mignogna's legal fees
 +
http://archive.is/OyZSy
 +
www.gofundme.com/vic-kicks-back
 +
>Atlas USA is looking for feedback on Catherine, Dragon's Crown, and other franchises
 +
http://archive.fo/S9kYC
 
>Randy Pitchford alleged of embezzling $12m and having “underage” pornography. https://archive.fo/nUIK2
 
>Randy Pitchford alleged of embezzling $12m and having “underage” pornography. https://archive.fo/nUIK2
>Steam being banhappy faggots again: OAG article on VN "A key to home": https://archive.fo/vthvt || "The Last Girl- Janna's Diary of Shame" forums: https://archive.fo/J0NSf || https://archive.fo/1IVc0 || Imolicious developer Yume Creations has account banned from Steam (https://archive.fo/Czeid), then unbanned: http://archive.fo/e3cBW
 
 
>Sony Censorship Policy Removes "Crude" Items from Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Scarlet
 
>Sony Censorship Policy Removes "Crude" Items from Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Scarlet
 
https://archive.fo/eqG3X
 
https://archive.fo/eqG3X
 
>Idea Factory/Compile Heart censorship: Arc of the Alchemist (https://archive.fo/zvBja) || Dragon Star (https://archive.fo/OveGM#selection-979.61-979.103) || Date A Live (https://archive.fo/OveGM#selection-1295.0-1295.94)
 
>Idea Factory/Compile Heart censorship: Arc of the Alchemist (https://archive.fo/zvBja) || Dragon Star (https://archive.fo/OveGM#selection-979.61-979.103) || Date A Live (https://archive.fo/OveGM#selection-1295.0-1295.94)
>Williams Pinball: Volume 2 Will Be Censored On Consoles, Uncensored On PC
 
https://archive.fo/JvBmw
 
>Bethesda To Face A Class Action Lawsuit For Not Fulfilling Fallout 76 Refunds
 
https://archive.fo/Iz7bv
 
>Ben Quinn / The Guardian - "Beat the 'crunch': new union for video games workers launches"
 
https://archive.fo/thWej
 
  
 
==__CURRENT TASKS:__==
 
==__CURRENT TASKS:__==
==1.OP OUR LIFE OUR HOMETOWN: SONY FORCING JAPANESE DEVELOPERS TO CENSOR THEIR GAMES IN ALL REGIONS==
+
==1. OP LOCKED AND LOLI'D: STRIKING BACK AGAINST THE U.N. LOLI BAN==
 +
OHCHR is currently accepting comment submissions on the proposal. They can be emailed to crc@ohchr.org
 +
'''All Comments:'''
 +
>Should be in one concise and focused document indicating precisely the paragraphs to which comments are being made and must not exceed 5 pages;
 +
>Should cite the paragraphs in the proposal you are addressing by number.
 +
>Should be submitted electronically in WORD format to the following email address: crc@ohchr.org;
 +
==They are not accepting comments in Japanese==
 +
Write up your comments and submit before the March 31st deadline.
 +
 
 +
==__2.OP OUR LIFE OUR HOMETOWN: SONY FORCING JAPANESE DEVELOPERS TO CENSOR THEIR GAMES IN ALL REGIONS__==
 
>>>/gamergatehq/332314
 
>>>/gamergatehq/332314
 
Sony's policies forces censorship; JP devs allegedly have to go through ENG approval process: https://archive.fo/awzFF
 
Sony's policies forces censorship; JP devs allegedly have to go through ENG approval process: https://archive.fo/awzFF
Line 34: Line 43:
 
>>>/gamergatehq/330858  >>>/gamergatehq/331149  >>>/gamergatehq/331150
 
>>>/gamergatehq/330858  >>>/gamergatehq/331149  >>>/gamergatehq/331150
  
==__ONGOING TASKS:__==
+
==ONGOING TASKS:==
 
'''A. Support archive.fo!''' Accountability needs proof: https://liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
 
'''A. Support archive.fo!''' Accountability needs proof: https://liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
 
'''B. OP DisNod:''' Contact the FTC and advertisers about violations and unethical practices >>>/gamergatehq/328644
 
'''B. OP DisNod:''' Contact the FTC and advertisers about violations and unethical practices >>>/gamergatehq/328644
 
'''C. Internet Censorship happenings:''' Spread the word about the dangers of FOSTA/CLOUD act/Article 13, etc. >>>/gamergatehq/332324
 
'''C. Internet Censorship happenings:''' Spread the word about the dangers of FOSTA/CLOUD act/Article 13, etc. >>>/gamergatehq/332324
 
'''D. OP End the Era:''' Dig into resetera and their connections to journos, devs, etc. >>>/gamergatehq/332315
 
'''D. OP End the Era:''' Dig into resetera and their connections to journos, devs, etc. >>>/gamergatehq/332315
'''E. OP DICKTIONAIRY:''' The Destruction of Words and Language https://archive.fo/ha7bk  >>>/8diamonds/2892
 
  
>Reminders __(important, READ THESE!)__:
+
==Reminders (important, READ THESE!):==
 
•Use https://archive.fo to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve pages in case they are deleted later
 
•Use https://archive.fo to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve pages in case they are deleted later
 
•Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags
 
•Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags
Line 62: Line 70:
 
•GG Steam Support & Boycott List: https://v.gd/vzRsRb
 
•GG Steam Support & Boycott List: https://v.gd/vzRsRb
 
•Key GamerGate Hubs: https://v.gd/LNJbat
 
•Key GamerGate Hubs: https://v.gd/LNJbat
 
 
>Thread Repository:
 
>Thread Repository:
 
https://gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
 
https://gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

Revision as of 06:25, 25 February 2019

#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: --- Edition
>>>/gamergatehq/

==ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:==
>ResetEra Wants Catherine’s Katsura Hashino Shamed Into Censoring His Content
http://archive.is/nIqjU
>U.N. PROPOSES INITIATIVE TO BAN LOLI, SHOTA, AND UNDERAGE ‘DRAWINGS AND CARTOONS’
http://archive.is/pZ29k
>Nick Rekieta starts a GoFundMe for Vic Mignogna's legal fees
http://archive.is/OyZSy
www.gofundme.com/vic-kicks-back
>Atlas USA is looking for feedback on Catherine, Dragon's Crown, and other franchises
http://archive.fo/S9kYC
>Randy Pitchford alleged of embezzling $12m and having “underage” pornography. https://archive.fo/nUIK2
>Sony Censorship Policy Removes "Crude" Items from Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Scarlet
https://archive.fo/eqG3X
>Idea Factory/Compile Heart censorship: Arc of the Alchemist (https://archive.fo/zvBja) || Dragon Star (https://archive.fo/OveGM#selection-979.61-979.103) || Date A Live (https://archive.fo/OveGM#selection-1295.0-1295.94)

==__CURRENT TASKS:__==
==1. OP LOCKED AND LOLI'D: STRIKING BACK AGAINST THE U.N. LOLI BAN==
OHCHR is currently accepting comment submissions on the proposal. They can be emailed to crc@ohchr.org
'''All Comments:'''
>Should be in one concise and focused document indicating precisely the paragraphs to which comments are being made and must not exceed 5 pages; 
>Should cite the paragraphs in the proposal you are addressing by number.
>Should be submitted electronically in WORD format to the following email address: crc@ohchr.org;
==They are not accepting comments in Japanese==
Write up your comments and submit before the March 31st deadline.

==__2.OP OUR LIFE OUR HOMETOWN: SONY FORCING JAPANESE DEVELOPERS TO CENSOR THEIR GAMES IN ALL REGIONS__==
>>>/gamergatehq/332314
Sony's policies forces censorship; JP devs allegedly have to go through ENG approval process: https://archive.fo/awzFF
Japanese blog post about it: http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/9212646.html
'''Sony Japan President Says PS4 Censorship Policy Is To Match Global Standards And Protect Kids'''
https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2018/12/sony-japan-president-says-ps4-censorship-policy-is-to-match-global-standards-and-protect-kids/72781/
-Silverio Trinity https://archive.fo/UeJNK
-Nora to Oujo to Noraneko Heart https://archive.fo/5GVt9 
-Senran Kagura's Intimacy Mode https://archive.fo/Jl3Sr
-Marvelous partner starts petition against policy https://archive.fo/rxQtf https://archive.fo/84UHo
==•Twitterfags: Tweet with Sony's stock code $SNE so that investors see your tweets and know you're pissed.==
•Consider spreading OP Timber materials to targets as well.
>>>/gamergatehq/330858  >>>/gamergatehq/331149  >>>/gamergatehq/331150

==ONGOING TASKS:==
'''A. Support archive.fo!''' Accountability needs proof: https://liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
'''B. OP DisNod:''' Contact the FTC and advertisers about violations and unethical practices >>>/gamergatehq/328644
'''C. Internet Censorship happenings:''' Spread the word about the dangers of FOSTA/CLOUD act/Article 13, etc. >>>/gamergatehq/332324
'''D. OP End the Era:''' Dig into resetera and their connections to journos, devs, etc. >>>/gamergatehq/332315

==Reminders (important, READ THESE!):==
•Use https://archive.fo to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve pages in case they are deleted later
•Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags
•Do not accept requests for any goal, demand lists or personal army requests: https://pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5
•Beware COINTELPRO: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies: https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
•STOP REPLYING TO BAITS AND OBVIOUS DERAILMENT ATTEMPTS, JUST REPORT AND FILTER

==Resources==
>Summaries of #GamerGate:
•https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics
•https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds
•https://archive.fo/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address
>Background and Evidence for #GamerGate:
•The #GamerGate Dossier: https://archive.fo/nv1Fb
•#GamerGate Wiki: https://ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php?title=Main_Page
•History of #GamerGate: https://www.historyofgamergate.com/
•View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

>Lists: 
•GG Steam Support & Boycott List: https://v.gd/vzRsRb
•Key GamerGate Hubs: https://v.gd/LNJbat
>Thread Repository:
https://gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
https://ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php?title=Thread_Repository

>Full OP Text:
•Current: https://ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP

>How Can I Help?
>>>/gamergatehq/
•All OPs: https://gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
•OP Vulcan: Learn logical debating: https://v.gd/Kbzw0L
•An Anon's Guide to Twitter; basics: https://v.gd/nwrbYF

>Want to Contribute to GitGud or Wiki?
https://gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Trivia

  • The GamerGate OP is seen at the beginning of every "Gamergate + NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]" thread (aka "Bread.") in 8chan's video game discussion board.
  • Posts have a 5,000 character limit and cannot have more than 50 external links. Exceeding these limits will result in post errors "The body was too long." or "Too many links; flood detected." respectively.
    • Links broken via formatting will not count towards the limit.

See Also

8chan

Thread Repository