TV Tropes is a wiki that collects and expands descriptions and examples of various conventions and devices (tropes) found within creative works. Since its establishment in 2004, the site has shifted focus from covering only television and film tropes to covering those in other types of media such as literature, comics, video games, music, advertisements, and toys.
Full of censorship, outdated memes, people that don't about what they are talking about and SJW narratives.
Fast Eddie, was the mysterious found who helped start Tv Tropes back in 2004 as a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan site, pointing out the tropes which appears in the show alone; the site eventually expanded to include hundreds and thousands of entries, covering other forms of media, like video games, films, anime, and comics. He was the main admin for a decade before retiring, placing two administrators in his place: Drewski and Icdtr.
- On August 19, TV Tropes moderator Blackcat locked a discussion thread about Zoe Quinn.
- On September 18, 2014, TV Tropes moderator Fighteer removed the mention of Gamergate from the Streisand Effect article and threatened to ban any user who brought up the subject. The subject remained up as an example of Internet Counterattack and Scandalgate.
- Trope-tan is the mascot/ personification of Tv Tropes, she was drawn by Fawriel, a Vigilante Taxonomist. Her pet is Tropey, the Wonder Dog.
- In All The Tropes, they affectionately calls Tv Tropes "The Other Tropes Wiki."
- Tv Tropes has a Steam Group, called Tropers, it's brought to us by the Omniscient Council of Vagueness: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/tropers
- Fans that love both Tv Tropes and Warhammer 40000 made a Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tvt40kgroup