Operation: You Have Smoking Guns
|Type: E-mail campaign/ Force the media to react and/or respond about the Crash Override Network leaks.|
|Status: Going On.|
The goal of this project is to alert news outlets about the updated CON press package. Also, to politely inform them about updating their articles or making new ones regarding the CON leaks.
The articles details Randi Harper's doxxing attempts on #Gamergate's Facebook users therefore this is the perfect opportunity to highlight the leaks and drop them in the laps of media outlets, who gave them lots of unwavering support and positive coverage to CON. 
Show proof to the press of misconduct happening, like showing the main log threads of CON that shows that they wishing for Total Biscuit to die of cancer for example. Another is using Bone Golem's article. 
Do NOT FORGET
- To include Intel's $300 million investment of Feminist Frequency and firing of 12,000 staff and applying for over 10K visa for non-US staff to enter the country and work for them. Because, Feminist Frequency has open support of Crash Override Network.  
- If you get a response from any media outlet, who has covered Crash Override Network in the past, whether the response is positive or negative, save that response. Either inform a trusted member of the press about the response or make a thread on Kotaku in Action informing people that they responded. It's very IMPORTANT to keep any media response documented.
List of Contacts
Contact Page: http://birthmoviesdeath.com/contact/send-tip
Contact Page: http://www.bostonmagazine.com/contact/
Contact Page: http://www.businessinsider.com/author/julie-bort
Contact Page: http://www.develop-online.net/contact
Contact Page: http://www.gamesindustry.biz/contact?subject=news
Contact Page: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,17,00.asp
Contact Page: http://idgcsmb.com/contact-us/
Contact Page: http://www.techtimes.com/contact-us
THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
Contact Maker Studios, Polaris, and Disney about the Game Jam sabotage by Quinn, Jackson, and Wreden. Contributing towards bringing down a $400,000 production helped put a lot of people out of work.
- Polaris/Maker Studios contact: http://www.makerstudios.com/about#/contact
- Disney contact (Corporate Inquiries): https://thewaltdisneycompany.com/contact-us/
- Mountain Dew/ Pepsi contact: https://cu.pepsico.com/mtndew