Debating for Dumdums
- 38 Ways to Win An Argument: https://archive.is/BfjLu
- The 25 Rules of Disinformation: https://archive.is/Ao5Pc
- The PR Method to Approach: https://infogalactic.com/info/Outline_of_public_relations
- Rhetorical Fallacy Arguments: https://archive.is/y9ZJ6
- List of Fallacies: https://archive.is/XKE8L
- Graham's Hierarchy of Disagreement: https://archive.is/tWGGD
- Kaftatrapping: https://archive.is/4IYcP
- Saul Alinksy's Rules for Radicals (Aka Alinsky Tactics): https://archive.is/s7sk0
Or Infogalactic: https://infogalactic.com/info/Rules_for_Radicals
- Edward Bernay's Propaganda: https://archive.is/4wMWl
- The Socratic Method: https://archive.is/FV7xG
- Never Interfere With an Enemy While He's in the Process of Destroying Himself: https://archive.is/RH7JF
Back up Links, in case the above breaks
Documentaries on the Power of Logic/Information
- The Century of The Self
Freud's theories to try and control the dangerous crowd in an age of mass democracy.
- Militainment, Inc.
Examines how U.S. news coverage has come to resemble Hollywood film, video games, and reality shows in its glamorization of war.
- Consuming Kids
The explosive growth of child marketing in the wake of deregulation.
Main Sources Such as Christina Sommers
Use her videos from The Factual Feminist to debunk many misinformation.
- Waged Gap Debunked
- No Sexism in Games
- The Internet is Safe for Women
[Archive Link https://archive.is/UvxA3]
- Gramscian Damage
- Fifth Column
- The Free Ride is Over
Some Tips for Supporters