Operation: Prime Rib
Note: This Operation/Project is mostly meant for Amazon Prime members only. Only do this if you have Amazon Prime membership.
This project involves using one's Amazon Prime membership status as leverage for Operation Baby Seal's directed at Amazon. It has been reported that Amazon values Prime customers very highly and will prioritize their complaints. 
The goal of this e-mailing campaign is to present evidence of Gawker having violated Amazon's terms and conditions.
1. Using Amazon Associates Program Contact Form (Note: You do not have to be logged in to your Amazon Prime account to perform this attack).
Browse to the Amazon Associates Program Contant form: https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/home/contact?_encoding=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
- "Your Name," fill in your name.
- "Subject," choose "Operating, Agreement, and Rates."
- "Associate ID," state "N/A," unless you have an Amazon Associate ID.
- "Website URL," state "N/A," unless you have a website associated with your Amazon Associate ID. Do not enter Gawker's website info here, you will be doing that in the comments.
- "Payee Name," state "N/A," unless you have an Amazon Associate ID.
- "Comments," using citations from Operation Baby Seal, make the case Gawker is violating Amazon's terms of service.
In the message, also mention your name, Amazon Prime username, and how much you have spent on Amazon. Mention it even if it's a small amount, it adds up.
Fill in the CAPTCHA and click on "Send E-Mail."
2. Contacting Amazon Support By E-Mail, Phone, or Text Chat
You have to be logged in to your Amazon Prime account to perform this attack.
Browse to Amazon and log into your Amazon Prime account.
Go to the Amazon support contact section:
Click on the "Something else" button on the top bar.
Choose "2. Tell us more about your issue," Then "Select an issue." and Lastly, "Prime, Student, Campus, or Mom Membership."
Have Operation: Baby Seal open in front of you for reference, to help you make the case that Gawker is violating Amazon's terms of service.
Click on any one of the "E-mail," "Phone," or "Chat," and follow the prompts.
After performing either or both of the preceding attacks, tweet your letter and/or phone conversation and/ or chat transcript, pasted in a TwitLonger/PasteBin/etc. Include a link to this document, preferably in the tweet body. Also tag with #GamerGate and #OpPrimeRib in the tweet body, if possible.
- OP: Prime Rib -