This article is a stub:
It is very small and that makes us sad. Please help us expand it.
Create a "MediaCritic" chart of various media/journalism websites, and list and score how well they follow the proposed ethics guideline below.
- reuters.com Standards and Values - use this as a base
- spj.com - Society of Professional Journalists
- rjionline.org - Canada Code: Canadian Broadcasting Corporation Journalistic Standards and Practices
- escapistmagazine.com The Escapist's Ethics Policy
- polygon.com - Polygon's Ethics Policy
- add others
- Organize categories from the guides above.
- Add and remove categories as needed, related to gaming
- Someone with good spreadsheet-fu should set up a page on Google Drive
- Give a weight of 0 to 1 on each item
- List reference articles from various sites for and against to give a score (i.e. 4 follows, 2 do not = 0.66 for that entry)
- And a supplementary form page to allow people to submit to add, update or correct entries
- Tally it up and give a score on how trustworthy, balanced and such that site is.
- Do we list networks as one or separate? (i.e. Gawker as a whole, or separate into individual sites?)
  
Score out of 120
Freedom from bias
Retrieved from "http://wiki.gamergate.me/Mediacritic&oldid=6452%22
last modified on 29 January 2015, at 03:17.</li>