|Editor-in-Chief: Ludwig Kietzmann|
Member of AOL Brand Group.
Closed in 2015.
- Justin McElroy's non-review of Nier, were he missed an early-game quest marker and spent an hour fishing in the wrong area. Calling the game as "hazardous to his sanity." 
- Reddit user otimus reported being banned by Joystiq's Chris Grant in June 2011 for a comment describing an interview with a publisher as having "basically served to regurgitate cooperate PR".
Role in GamerGate
On 26 Aug 2014 Joystiq's Alexander Sliwinski wrote: 
- Before I'm asked, @Joystiq standard policy is for writers not to contribute to game related Kickstarter, Patreon, etc.
- Alex Rubens - IGN, G4TV, PCWorld, Official Xbox Magazine, Polygon, @Gamer Magazine, Games Radar, Joystiq, Kotaku, Destructoid, Tech Hive, Game Informer
- Anthony John Agnello - Joystiq, The AV Club, Edge, Fast Company
- Heidi Kemps - Freelance, Joystiq
- Jonathan Deesing - Joystiq
- Justin McElroy - Joystiq (former), Polygon, managing editor
- Ludwig Kietzmann - Joystiq Editor-in-Chief
- Richard Mitchell - Joystiq
- Sinan Kubba - Joystiq
- Xav De Matos - Joystiq
- Susan Arendt - Managing Editor
Joystiq has a Steam curator/group: http://store.steampowered.com/curator/37332/?appid=220440
- Work Inspiration With Peter Rojas, http://workspiration.org/peter-rojas/
- (Deepfreeze/archive) -
- Hook, LIne, and Stinker (Joystiq/archive)-
- Nier Review: Not Without His Daughter (Kotaku/archive) -
- Joystiq (Deepfreeze)-
- We Are Always Fighting by Ludwig Kietzmann (Joystiq/archive)-
- Joystiq (KiA/archive) -
- Thousands of Game Devs Sign Open Letter Against Harassment (Joystiq/archive) -
- Open Letter to the Gaming Community (Medium/archive) - 
- Game Devs of the Open Letter to the Gaming Community (Twitlonger/archive)- 
- Anita Sarkeesian Dissects the Hoaxes, Campaigns Against Her (Joystiq/archive) - 
- Joystiq is Closing and I'll Miss Them Like Hell (Polygon/archive) - 
- Polygon's article about Joystiq's death is really something (KiA/archive) -