This article is a stub:
It is very small and that makes us sad. Please help us expand it.
Parent Company UBM WebTech
Editor-in-Chief Kris Graft
Gamasutra is a website, founded in 1997, that focuses on all aspects of video game development. It is owned and operated by UBM TechWeb (formerly a part of CMP Media), a division of Unite Business Media, and acts as the online sister publication to the print magazine Game Developer.
Role In GamerGate
On October 1, Intel pulled their advertisement campaign on GamaSutra in response to the GamerGate controversy. On October 3, Intel issued a statement declaring that they were not taking a side on the GamerGate controversy.
Articles Attacking Gamers
- "Gamers" don't have to be your audience. "Gamers" are over. Exclusive - Leigh Alexander (28th Aug)
- A Guide to Ending "Gamers" - Devin Wilson (28th Aug)
- The Sorry State Of Gaming's Truthers And Their #Gamergate - Tadhg Kelly (31st Aug)
These are the gaming journalists that work (or previously worked) for Gamasutra and are part of the GamesJournoPro's Google mailing list.
- Leigh Alexander (Twitter)- Gamasutra, Vice UK, Boing Boing, The Guardian, RockPaperShotgun
- Tom Curtis- Former employee, Now working in Ubisoft
- Matt Matthews- Gamasutra
- Dennis Scimeca- Daily dot. Former Employee from Gamasutra, ArsTechnica, NPR, GamesBeat, Polygon, Kotaku, The Escapist.
Retrieved from "http://wiki.gamergate.me/Gamasutra&oldid=8427%22
This page was last modified on 25 February 2015, at 22:23.</li>