This article is a stub:
It is very small and that makes us sad. Please help us expand it.
Proponents and news outlets reporting or allowing discussion on GamerGate have been routinely attacked. The following are confirmed cases of attacks on GamerGate supporters.
- The Escapist Forums, specifically the Gamergate thread, are hit by a distributed denial-of-service (DDOS) attack on September 20, 2014.
- TechRaptor is hit by DDoS bot on October 9, 2014. TechRaptor claims it is the third cyberattack they had received in the past month.
- 8chan servers are hit by a cyber attack on October 20, 2014.
- Gamesnosh is 403'd. 
- An [unnamed] alternative GamerGate wiki experiences an attempted DDoS.
- Access attempts are made against twitter user @Rinaxas.
- Hitbox.tv experienced a hacking attempt during a stream held by The Ralph Retort on October 18, 2014.
- Gamergate.community is hacked on November 16, 2014.
- The Fine Young Capitalists' Indiegogo is hacked. (Better source needed)(https://i.imgur.com/I9mKLqn.jpg)
- Possible "Google Bombing" occurring in October (unconfirmed).
Retrieved from "http://wiki.gamergate.me/Cyberattacks&oldid=6998%22
last modified on 5 February 2015, at 01:33.</li>